About this job opening
Due to the increasing amount of work which is associated to onboarding and supporting our customers we have an opening for a Customer Success Executive in our office in Amsterdam.
As this is our first job opening in this field you have lots of opportunities for making the role your own and set the bar as high as you want! You will become part of a dynamic and international team, in a culture which is based on teamwork, a positive mindset and ‘getting things done’ in an entrepreneurial way.
Your main responsibility is to optimize our customers’ experience of our software, both during the onboarding stage and usage period. Your objective is to increase overall customer retention whilst extracting information which is used to improve our product:
- Run onboarding process for new customers, from sale to ‘go live’. Run training sessions (mostly online, occasionally ‘live’) and set up of the application on behalf of customers when required.
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to end users, replying to inbound queries (telephone and online).
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the Product Owner.
- Conduct periodic customer surveys with Top-25 clients and set up customer specific programs if and when required.
- Setup and improve the Scaura selfhelp toolkit: tutorials and online knowledge base.
- ‘Solutions oriented’ and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts in simple terms.
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to extract info to improve product.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Good time management – divide time between operational and tactical activities of various levels of urgency and importance.
- Flexible and highly adaptable.
- No Software/ IT background is required, affinity with Software in general is a must.
- Experience in a similar role not required but a plus.
- Excellent english language skills a must, dutch language skills a plus.
A competitive salary package, a great learning environment and a fun and dedicated team in a scale up environment right in the center of Amsterdam. But also: an environment with a lot of room for taking charge, own initiative and a pioneering mindset. An exciting opening for someone interested to enter the world of SaaS.
Interested? Get in Touch
+31 20 625 9441
Start date: ASAP